World's Smallest Helicopter

The nanochopter is the world's smallest r/c helicopter. The remote control nanochopter helicopter is one of the hottest toys of the year that all of the kids want.

Monday, December 11, 2006

The Micro X-Copter

I know the X-copter is hot but come on. I was shopping around for the best deals on the nanochopter is completely sold out and the X-copter is on it's way to selling out too.

The x-copter is the smallest rc helicopter in the world and is very simple to fly. It comes ready to fly out of the box and has stability control for the rookie pilots. It is the perfect for kids and big kids. I peeked and saw that I already have one! I'm so excited and can't wait for Christmas morning.

Our partner site still has them in stock and ready to be shipped just in time for Christmas. Don't wait any longer or they will be gone!

Click Here to get the x-copter at 50% off at The Best Stocking Stuffers